QuickBooks is a very user-friendly software which gives many options to customize as per business requirement. But sometimes unexpected errors and bugs hamper your workflow. QuickBooks POS Error 3180 is one such error when QuickBooks Desktop account Receivables or payable is used to create a Paid Out. Here in this article, we will discuss how to fix QuickBooks POS Error 3180. For any assistance, you can contact QuickBooks POS Support Number +1800-551-2647.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 3180?
There are various methods by which you can fix QuickBooks POS Error 3180. Some of the solutions are mentioned below:
Solution 1: In QuickBooks POS
- Open QuickBooks.
- Select File menu and then click Preferences and select Company.
- From the Financial section Click Accounts.
- Verify Basic & Advanced tabs to ensure correct account mapping.
- Select Save.
- Now run the financial exchange.
Solution 2: In QuickBooks Desktop
- Select Item List from QuickBooks Desktop and click on include inactive.
- Click on Header Type to arrange the list.
- Next, Rename the Point of Sale payment items.
- Right-click on POS payment item >> Edit Items.
- Add OLD to the item name and click Ok.
- Now Run financial exchange from POS.
- Integrate the duplicate items in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-click on payment item with OLD and click on Edit Item.
- Next, remove OLD and click on Ok.
- Click on Yes to confirm.
- First, Click on Item List from QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now click on Include Inactive.
- Click on Column Type to arrange the list.
- Make sure that all sales tax item has a tax agency added to it.
- First, open POS menu and then select Preferences and click on Company.
- From Financial tab click on Accounts.
- Now click on Basic and Advanced tab.
- Verify if QuickBooks Sales Tax Payable is listed under sales tax row. If it is not then changed it and Run Financial Exchange.
- Open QuickBooks Point of Sale and click on Sales History.
- Right-click on any column and choose Customize Columns.
- Ensure that QuickBooks Status is selected.
- Check the incomplete receipts.
- If any receipt is paid out to sales tax payable, then select receipt and click on Reverse Receipt.
- Now you need to re-create the paid out using a non-sales tax payable account and Run Financial Exchange.
Call For Technical Help
If you face any difficulty in performing the above steps then you can visit us at enterprisephonenumber.com or dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-551-2647. Where our experts will resolve your QuickBooks issues in no time.