QuickBooks POS Error 1330 occurs when an invalid data signature during re-installation of QuickBooks POS software. While installing the software update this error appears. When such error occurs then you need to reset the system data. Here in this article, we will learn the causes of the error and How To Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330. For any information about the error, you can dial toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to contact our experts.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330?
The major causes of QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330 are mentioned below:
- Damaged authorized digital signature.
- The issue is more related to the Windows operating system.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330?
There are many methods to fix the issue. You can uninstall QuickBooks POS software to fix the damage corrupted data cab file. You can perform the below steps to fix the issue:
- Download the QuickBooks POS update patch.
- Close all the running process related to QuickBooks POS with the help of below steps.
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del on the keyboard to open Task Manager Window in your system.
- Click on Processes tab.
- Click on the below processes to shut them down
- Close QB POS Database Manager XX wherein XX means the POS version you are using.
- Remove all data stored in the Product Update folder:
- Press Windows start >> Open Windows Explorer.
- Show the hidden Windows folders.
- Open the path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks POS XX\Update (where XX refers to the maximum number of versions used).
- Choose a file>> select Delete>> confirm to Delete. Perform the same process until the folder is empty.
- Once this is finished, shut the Windows Explorer and update POS using the downloaded file.
- Restart the system in the Selective Startup mode.
- Update the Point of Sale through an external update file.
- Then uninstall and reinstall POS software to update it by using an external update file.
Get Technical Support
You can easily fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330 by the help of the above methods. If you require any assistance while performing the above steps, you can visit us at enterprisephonenumber.com or dial our toll-free number +1866-644-7717. Our helpline is open 24×7 throughout the year where you will assist by skilled and experienced technicians who will fix your QuickBooks issues in no time.