QuickBooks is one of the best accounting tools for managing your business account. Due to its advanced features, it has become popular among small and middle-size business organizations. QuickBooks helps in managing sales, expense, customer, payroll, inventories, and many more important things. But while using this technical product, you can encounter technical issues and errors. QuickBooks Error 6123,-0 is one such issue. Here in this article we are going to discuss QuickBooks Error 6123, -0 and methods to resolve it. You can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 for assistance related to any type of issue related to the error.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6123?
There are many causes of QuickBooks Error 6123. Some of the possible causes are mentioned below:
- QuickBooks Desktop data file might be damaged or corrupted.
- There might be an issue with the network connection with the host computer.
- The Windows user might be damaged.
- There might be multiple QuickBooks Database Services running on the computer.
- While you are restoring a backup directly from the external storage device.
- The Firewall or anti-virus in the system might prevent QuickBooks files from accessing the necessary ports.
You can contact QuickBooks Error Support team to remove the above-mentioned causes from your QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6123?
Follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
Step 1: Download and install the QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official website of Intuit.
- Save the file on your desktop.
- Open the downloaded file QuickBooksToolsHub.exe
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it
- Once installed, double-click on the QuickBooks Tools Hub desktop icon to open it.
Step 2: Run QuickFix my Program
- Choose Program Problems inthe QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Select QuickFix my Program. It may take some time to run. Wait until the process gets over.
- When QuickFix my Program is over then open your QuickBooks and see if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue exists then move to the next solution.
Step 3: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- From the QuickBooks Tools Hub, click on Company File Issues.
- Click on Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Once the QuickBooks File opens then select your company file from the drop-down. If you cannot find from the drop-down then you can browse in your computer.
- Click on Check Your File and then choose Continue.
- Type your QuickBooks login credentials and then click on continue.
- QuickBooks File Doctor will now repair your company file. It makes take some time.
- When the repair is over then you can open your QuickBooks
When then QuickBooks open then take the backup of your company file.
Reach For Technical Support
You can dial toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 for any type of technical assistance while performing the above steps. Our QuickBooks Customer Support is available 24×7 for your assistance. Our team has certified experts who can rectify any type of QuickBooks issue in quick time. You can also reach us on QuickBooks Live Chat Support.