Are you looking for a solution to QuickBooks Error 1303? Then you have come to the right place. QuickBooks is a very sophisticated accounting tool has many advanced features to streamline the accounting and financial activities efficiently and accurately. But sometimes you may encounter errors while using it. QuickBooks Error 1303 is one such error that can hamper your work. You need to resolve it as soon as possible to resume your work. QuickBooks shows the following error message:
Error 1303: Installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory. “C:\…\Intuit”
You can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 for any type of assistance related to QuickBooks Error 1303. Here in this article, we are going to discuss QuickBooks Error 1303 and methods to resolve it.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1303?
Several methods are available to resolve QuickBooks Error 1303. Some of the methods are listed below:
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, download QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file.
- Save the file to your desktop and then double-click on it to run the tool.
- Select the first option I am having problems installing QuickBooks and click OK. Wait for some time as it may take some time.
Solution 2: Manually Resolve The Issue
If the issue does not get resolved by the first solution then you can follow the below steps:
Step 1: Edit The Permissions For The Appropriate Folders
Manually change permissions to Full Control for the SYSTEM and Everyone groups for the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.
- Press Windows + R in the keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type the path C:\ProgramData\COMMON FILES\ in the search field and click OK.
- Click Organize in the new folder window and then select Properties.
- From the Properties window select the Security tab.
- Click the Advanced > Edit.
- Scroll down the list of Permission entries and double-click the SYSTEM user.
- Mark the Full Control checkbox row in the Allow column and click OK.
- Repeat the above steps with the Everyone group, if any.
- Mark the box Replace all existing inheritable permissions on all descendants with inheritable permissions from this object.
- Click OK in the Advanced Security Settings window
- Click OK in the COMMON FILES Properties window.
- Now Install QuickBooks Desktop.
Step 2: Turn Off Simple File Sharing
- Press Windows + R on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Copy and paste RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Options_RunDLL 0 and type Enter.
- From the View tab select the Advanced Settings list.
- Unmark the Use simple file sharing (recommended) checkbox.
- Select OK.
- Now install QuickBooks Desktop on your system.
How To Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Error 1303?
The best way to contact QuickBooks is to directly call on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289. Our QuickBooks Customer Support service is available round the clock for assistance. You can also contact QuickBooks Live Chat Support for step by step assistance.