Are you looking for a solution related to QuickBooks Error 12152 then you have visited the right place? QuickBooks is the most advanced accounting tool which has all the feature of bookkeeping and financial management. Business owners and accountant tend to manage their work very efficiently with the help of this software.But sometimes you face issue that might hinder your workflow. QuickBooks Error Code 12152 is one such error that might cause trouble. If you want to use this software for a long time then it is required that you should know to resolve such error. In this article we are going to discuss the QuickBooks Error 12152 and methods to fix it. For any type of assistance, you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289.
What Are The Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 12152?
Some of the symptoms that appear on your system when QuickBooks Error 12152 occur are mentioned below:
- The windows operating system tends to become very slow.
- The operating system freezes often.
- The Windows system freezes and displays an error while using a similar program.
- The operating system often crashes while running the QuickBooks application.
- Input devices respond slowly to the instructions.
- QuickBooks error code 12152 messages will appear on your screen.
You can get in touch with QuickBooks Error Support for technical assistance related to QuickBooks Error 12152.
What Are The Causes of QuickBooks Error 12152?
The main causes of QuickBooks Error 12152 are listed below:
- Few of the Windows API keys are not working.
- Using the older version of QuickBooks like 2014 or before.
- QuickBooks is not able to read the license data and the software fails to recognize it.
- The system shut down improperly due power cut or any other factors.
- There is a fault in the internet settings.
- Bad internet connectivity does not allow the software to contact the servers.
- Presence of malware or virus in the system.
- You might be using the expired version of QuickBooks.
- Issues in windows registry of the system.
Any type of error in QuickBooks results in the hindrance to the workflow. You need to connect to our technicians at QuickBooks Customer Support who areavailable 24×7 to resolve any type of QuickBooks issues.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 12152?
The methods to rectify QuickBooks Error 12152 are listed below. You can dial QuickBooks Support Number+1800-210-5289 if you face any type of issue related to the QuickBooks.
Method 1: Reset Time And Date
You need to modify the time and date of your computer.
- Right-click on the time on the right corner screen of your computer.
- Adjust the date/time and restart your system.
Check for error. If the error still exists then move to the next solution.
Method 2: Check Internet Connectivity
Make sure that the internet connectivity of your system is working properly:
- Press the Windows Start menu > Control Panel tab.
- Find the Internet Options tab and select it.
- Choose the Advanced options button.
- Next, click the Advance Reset option.
If the error is not resolved then move to the next step.
Method 3: Reinstall QuickBooks
- Uninstall and Re-install QuickBooks on your system.
- Open QuickBooks once it is installed.
- Search for the Scan option to check issues on your software.
- Click on Repair All button to remove all the issues.
If the above solution is not able to resolve the issue then move to the next solution.
- Restart the system
- Log in to the system as Administrator.
- Now Choose Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.
- Click on the Restore my computer to a previous time and date option and then press Next.
- Choose the latest Restore Point from the list.
- Click the Next option again to confirm your entry.
- Once the restoration finishes Restart Your system.
- Open the Windows Start Menu and type the command in the search box.
- Press CTRL and Shift keys simultaneously and then click Enter.
- Choose YES when a User Account dialogue box appears.
- A black box with a blinking cursor will appear.
- Type Regedit and press the Enter key in the black box.
- Select the key related to Error 12152 in the Registry Editor.
- Choose the File Menu and then press the Export button.
- Click the folder from Save In List and save the Internet Explorer backup key.
- Name the folder and click on Save.
- Finally, save the file with a .reg file extension.
How To Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Error 12152?
The above solutions will easily resolve QuickBooks Error 12152. In case, if you require any technical support then you can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 without any delay. The technical experts are available round the clock for your assistance.